Saturday, October 27, 2012

Say yes to the dress

Today is going to be an action-packed day! This weekend I came back to my small hometown Downingtown, PA. I love coming home every October because our town is full of autumn leaves, farm houses and beautiful winding roads (a perfect combo to jam out to T-Swift songs, which I have done too much since being home). I also love going to our local farm, Highland Orchard, where my family always gets apple cider donuts and fudge apples! 

This afternoon I am going shopping for bridesmaid dresses with my best friend Christie who is getting married June 22, 2013 (so soon cant wait! Her sister and I will be Maid of Honors) Christie has been my very best friend since I met her in 7th grade English class when she fell off her chair and we all had a good laugh...it was then that I knew we would get a long very well! She has always been by my side through breakups, family issues, an eating disorder and many other rough times in my life. Needless to say I cannot wait to stand by her side on the most memorable day of her life! Here's one of my favorite photos of she and I from a few years back when she visited me at UMD!


After spending the afternoon with my best friend, my family and I have dinner reservations to celebrate my parent's wedding anniversary. Don't quote me but I am pretty sure they have been married for 34 years! Here's a picture of Bernie and Cheryl a few years when we celebrated their anniversary at Chart House (one of my favorite seafood restaurants that we go to for nearly every special occasion!) Aren't they the cutest?!



I hope you all have fun weekend plans as well! I am planning that this hurricane holds off until I can make it back to DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment