Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back to the old stomping grounds

Wow what a weekend! Homecoming was everything I imagined and more this year. I got to see so many old friends and relive some of my greatest college memories. We kicked off homecoming weekend by going out in Arlington and Georgetown with a big group of friends. What better way to relive college memories than by going to college bars?! I must say Georgetown's bars are a lot more swanky than UMD's, although nothing will ever compare to the swampy floors at Bentleys or the big ass drafts on Sunday night's at Cornerstone. 
My beautiful roommates! From left: Me, Kathleen, Allison and Chelsea

I was up bright and early Saturday morning to prepare for the hungry troops. A group of friends came over for bagels and mimosas before heading over to College Park. In attempts to make this weekend as authentic to college as possible we popped bottles of Andre ($6 bottle of champagne..brings back memories of our poor college years) and ate bagels and pumpkin scones made from my best friend Chelsea made. We then took the metro to College Park and stopped by many tailgates! Hope you had a fun weekend as well!
From left: Greg, Amy, Kathleen, Chelsea, me and Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment