Saturday, October 27, 2012

Design: Chic

Below are a few images from one of my favorite restaurants where our bridal party went today after dress fittings. Due to its girly-chic style and warmth, I thought it would be a perfect lunch date for a group of young women. Pizza by Elizabeths is located in Greenville, DE,  and is just minutes away from Longwood Gardens. This restaurant illustrates the glamour of Elizabeth's from the past and present, stemming from vintage, to European nobility to old Hollywood, it showcases bright colors and girly patterns that would charm any hopeless romantic. They mainly serve specialty pizza, but also have a lot of other great options. Today we tried the hummus platter and spinach and artichoke dip...so yummy. I love that their portions are on the smaller more delicate side, because I hate feeling like I overate after going out to eat. 





No comments:

Post a Comment